University Art Museum
The Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum is a cultural beacon for Acadiana, with its exhibitions and public programs integrated into the life of the community as inextricably as its schools, churches, recreational facilities and theaters. The Museum encourages visitors to regard art as an important part of their lives.
Plaza and Garden
- Located between the museum building and the A. Hays Town Building
- Excellent outdoor venue, weather permitting.
- Hosts a lighted water wall, which adds a wonderful ambiance to the setting.
A. Hays Town Building - A replica of the Hermitage Plantation.
- Can accommodate small semi-formal meetings.
- Maximum of 40 seated for dining and program in one room.
- Larger informal gatherings with seating in various rooms.
Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum
710 East St. Mary Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70503
(337) 482-2278, fax: (337) 262-1268
Debby Mayne, Assistant to the Director
- Outdoor Adventure
- Live Music
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Maps & Directions
- Request Visitors Guide
- Trip Planner
- LafayetteTravel Mobile Concierge
- Zachary Richard
- Group Tours
- Meetings & Conventions
- About ADHT 2013
- Conference Program
- Conference Sponsors
- Conference Tours
- Contact Information
- Convention Facilities
- Convention Services
- Key Contacts
- Request Meeting Guide
- Request for Proposal