Allons - iMagazine
Our interactive magazine is designed to be viewed on an iPad or iPad Mini. However, you can download it now, whether you are using an iPad or a computer. Below are instructions for both!
If you're using a Computer...
- Connect your iPad and computer and launch the iTunes app on your computer.
- Click the "Click here to download!" button below. The file will download onto
- Return to iTunes. In the top menu, click "File" and select "Add to Library..."
- You will be prompted to locate the file you downloaded in Step 2 above (Allons.ibooks). Select the file and click "Open." The file is now in your iTunes Library, located in the Books section.
- Sync iTunes and your iPad: On your computer in iTunes, go to the "File" menu, select "Devices", click "Sync" the_name_of_your_iPad_appears_here".
(Be sure your iTunes settings enable syncing of books.)
- On your iPad, find the iBooks app. (It's a free download from the Apple App store if you don't have it.) Touch the iBooks app icon to open it, then click on the "Allons - Summer 2013" book to launch it.
- Outdoor Adventure
- Live Music